Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive when you access our website. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember things that a website browser has done there in the past, for example, clicking on particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.
In general, we use the following types of cookie:
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use the shopping basket feature to keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process.
These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
These are used to improve the functional performance of the website and make it easier for you to use. For example, they are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to the website.
These cookies record your visit to our website and your browsing habits, such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are used to deliver advertising which is more relevant to your interests and also may be used to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement. They may be placed by us or by advertising networks with our permission.
You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please refer to the instructions or the online help files available via your relevant browser if you wish to manage cookies in this way. Alternatively, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for further information. To manage cookies relating to targeted advertising activities, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you can visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We aim to meet high standards and our policies and procedures are, therefore, constantly under review. From time to time we may change how we use and place cookies. Accordingly we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policies and practices.
How to contact us regarding Cookies:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Data Protection Lead, Yú Parfums Limited, Churchill Point Lake Edge Green, Trafford Park Road, Manchester M17 1BL
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.yuparfums.com
The information below provides more details about the cookies we use and why:
- Example: ASPSESSIONIDAQRBTCTD,ac,style
- Description: These cookies are required for the website to function correctly and generally perform tasks such as remembering the content of your shopping basket between page refreshes or remembering your style preferences between browsing sessions.
- Example: __utmx, __utmxx, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _zicmid, _dc_gtm, _ga, _gid
- Description: These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about a user's journey on our website. (e.g. where they came from, if there were any errors). This will enable us to continously seek ways to improve our site in the future. If you'd prefer your experience data not to be collected, then please disable cookies from your internet browser when on site.
- Example: google_conversion
- Description: By using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to a purchase on site. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
- Example: __cfduid
- Description: The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.
- Example: _uetsid, MUID, MUIDB
- Description: Used for used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
- Example: fr
- Description: Encrypted Facebook ID and browser ID – a uniquely identifying cookie sent to Facebook when a site with Facebook social plug-ins is visited.